What is a PERS medical system?
A (Personal Emergency Response System) PERS is an emergency call device which summons aide when it is needed the most.
PERS ensures safety in and around the home by providing an immediate communication connection, meaning that you are never too far from help.
The Two Way voice system stands out amongst all other PERS’ due to it’s ONE button activation which allows one to talk directly to our operators through the pendant or the emergency wall button.
All you pay is $34.95/month (plus taxes) to receive the following services
- 24/7 monitoring, so that there is always someone waiting to take your emergency call
- Power back-up so that you are never out of contact, even during blackouts
- Use the Two-Way Communicator to answer regular phone calls to your house landline!
- The ability to add up to 4 total devices to one PERS system, so multiple residents can communicate
- Line-seizure relay means that an emergency call is always given priority via your landline
- Easy portable attachments for the pendant include a lanyard, wrist/strap & belt clip
- Installation is entirely free